CAS : 50-21-5
formula : C3H6O3
molecular weight : 90.08
boiling point : 122 ° C
melting point : 18 ° C
Chinese name : ; Alcohol acid
English title : 2-Hydroxypropanoic acid; 73400 acid; 1-hydroxyethanecarboxylic acid; 2-hydroxypropionic acid; alpha-hydroxypropionic acid; dl - with those in acid
traits Description : pure colorless liquid, and industrial products as a colorless to light yellow liquid, odorless. The temperature of 16.8 ° C (L-S-and the melting point for 53 ° C BNDADA the melting point of 18 ° C), the boiling point of 122 ° C (187-2.0kPa) ,82-85 ° C (0.067 - 0.133kpa), which the density of 1.2060 (25 / 4 ° C), the refractive index of 1.4392.
with water, ethanol, glycerol Compatibility slightly soluble in ether, dissolved in chloroform, carbon disulfide and petroleum ether. With hot water can be volatile steam distilled at atmospheric pressure to break down. Condensed to 50% into some milk anhydride, the 85% -90% of the lactate products generally contain 10% -15% milk anhydride. With strong hygroscopicity.
production methods : industrial production of lactic acid is the main method of fermentation, acetaldehyde and acrylonitrile law.
1. Fermentation in the raw materials containing starch, and sugar beet sugar or molasses for raw materials. Mashing access Lactobacillus strains. PH 500-550 in control, temperature around 50 ° C fermentation 3-4d, so using calcium carbonate formation of lactic acid into calcium lactate. While preventing the lowering of pH effects fermentation, mixture of filtration separation exist in solution and solid calcium carbonate and calcium hydroxide, calcium lactate in refining. Sulfuric acid and lactic acid formation of calcium sulfate precipitation, filtration. Filtrate contained about 10% of the rough lactic acid, enriched to 50%. Use of activated carbon to remove organic impurities using ferrous remove heavy metals and cyanide concentration of impurities at the rally. Finally, ion exchange resin to remove trace impurities and then filtered to be concentrated products.
material consumption fixed : rice 2080kg / t, sulfuric acid (98%) 530kg / t.
2. Acetaldehyde hydrocyanic acid to acetaldehyde Act of raw materials and hydrocyanic acid nitrile milk produced by the reaction and then by acid hydrolysis to be rough. Rough lactic acid and ethanol production esterification lactate ester, and then break down into lactic acid. Acetaldehyde and cooling of the hydrocyanic acid into the reactor for generating nitrile milk, and then hit hydrolysis reactor pump, inject sulfuric acid and water, milk nitrile acid hydrolysis to be rough. Crude acid esterification into the cauldron by adding ethanol, lactic acid ester formation esterification. After distillation, further decomposition into heating cans condensed intensive derived lactic acid decomposition.
material consumption fixed : acetaldehyde 480kg / t, hydrocyanic acid 290kg / t, sulfuric 1040kg / t.
3. Acrylonitrile law to acrylonitrile with sulfuric acid as raw materials produced by the reaction of rough lactate, again produced by the reaction of methanol and methyl milk, distilled in crude ester, ester of intensive heating in lactic acid decomposition. Sulfuric acid and acrylonitrile will send reactor, and generate rough acid ammonium hydrogen sulfate mixture. Then the mixture into esterification equipment produced by the reaction of methanol and methyl milk. Ammonium Sulphate hydrogen separation, sending crude distillation tower ester, ester bottom of intensive, intensive ester into the second distillation column, heating decomposition, bottom in dilute acid, concentrated by vacuum derived products. According uses refined into lactic acid reagent grade class drugs, food and food-export domestic level.
material consumption fixed : acrylonitrile 780kg / t, sulfuric acid (98%) 1030kg / t.
lactate is a wide use of organic acids can be used in brewing, pharmaceutical, leather, tobacco, chemicals, food, printing and dyeing and so on.
Japan lactate distribution is generally uses : Brewing with about 20%, with food accounting for about 50%, lactic acid derivatives with about 10%, leather and other industries use about 20%.
China uses virtually the same as the distribution.
1. Brewing Industry Brewing Industry is about 80% of the lactate. By adding lactic acid prevents bacterial reproduction and promote yeast growth and prevent the haze of liquor and enhance the flavor of wine and liquor can increase the yield.
2. The food industry food industry in general use for 50% of the lactate. The main use of lactic acid drinks, cold drinks, cakes, pickles and sour agent regard. Lactic acid is slightly acidic foods can, and do not cover canned fruits and natural flavors and incense. So widely used in tomatoes, olives, pickles, the acid canned food such as cabbage, lactic acid bacteria beverage made of yogurt is also very popular.
3. The pharmaceutical industry can be directly lactate preparing medicines or making use of lactates. Oral intestines can be used to disinfect. It also dissolved protein and horny, and the corrosive effect lesions particularly sensitive, it can be used to treat throat tuberculosis, diphtheria, lupus and other diseases.
Furthermore, sexual sterilization for convergence : containing cough agent, coating agent, injectant bladder, vaginal dishwashing liquid. The use of lactic acid hydrophilic characteristics and insoluble drugs combined to increase the capacity to absorb drug to prevent side effects. Lactic acid is produced in a sugar-coated erythromycin raw materials, the pharmaceutical industry on the broader purposes.
4. General leather leather industry of lactic acid content of 40% can be. Its lactic acid, low-quality, dark and with the stench can be used, tanning industries primarily use it to remove the tannin of lime, also called deashed using lactate from the gray leather quality than other acid deashed good quality, with high leather with acid treatment necessary.
in cigarette production of lactic acid can be used to remove the impurities in tobacco, remove from dish, therefore, be dealt with through the lactate increase to the low-grade tobacco stall level. Fall in lactate production of coatings used for pH control agent
the dye wool industry for the media in advance with chromium to reduce chromate wool fiber content and prevent the oxidation
the silk and rayon post-processing, as a pH regulator for Zengyan processing to increase the color yarn.
pure lactic acid tasteless merchandise Cool slightly similar to the smell of milk, when appropriate concentration, with a pleasant taste, the use of lactic acid as raw materials, and more for butter, Cool milk, butter hard sugar, milk, cheese and other dairy products incense fine ingredients.
lactate main Derivatives : calcium stearoyl-2-for food additives, the addition of flour 0.3% -0.5% of the calcium lactate can stearoyl-2-bread leavening, volume increased 30% -40% , and delaying aging.
sodium lactate for flavoring agent used for casein protein Whitener plastics, antifreeze, moisturizing agents and drug production. Calcium lactate for nutritional supplements.
ferrous lactate for food and medicine on the strengthening of iron-deficiency anemia therapy. Lactic acid esters, including methyl, ethyl, n-butyl such as solvents, incense etc. Lactic acid and its sodium salt, calcium salt deriva
Notice:Each item can have many explanations from different angels. If you want grasp the item comprehensively,please see below "more details data".