|(E,E)-2,4-Hexadienoic acid;(e,e)-2,4-hexadienoic acid;1,3-pentadiene-1-carboxylic acid;2,4-hexadienoic acid;(e,e)-4-hexadienoic acid
CAS : 110-44-1
formula : C8H8O2
molecular weight : 112.13
melting point : 132-135 ° C
Chinese name : (E, E) -2,4-two others acid
2,4-acid has two
English title : (E, E) -2,4 - Hexadienoic acid
(e, e) -2,4 - hexadienoic acid
(e, e) - 4-hexadienoic acid
traits Description : white crystalline powder. Anyway, no foul. 134.5 ° C melting point, boiling point of 228 ° C (decomposition), a flash point of 127 ° C. Soluble ethanol and ether, do not dissolve in water.
production methods :
1. Diketene this law is international law industrialized production of more commonly used methods. Acetate generated by the high-temperature pyrolysis diketene, and then Crotonaldehyde condense polyester, via hydrolysis; Refining derived products.
material consumption fixed : diketene 510kg / t; Crotonaldehyde 1100kg / t.
2. Malonyl law by malonic acid; Croton - formaldehyde condensation; Decarboxylation derived.
3. By law acetone and acetone Crotonaldehyde condensation, and then derived by dehydrogenation.
4. Butadiene law to butadiene and acetic acid as raw material, manganese acetate in the presence of catalysts, 140 ° Cincrease in compression Hopewell prepared by gamma-vinyl-gamma-butyrolactone. Butyrolactone in acidic ion-exchange resin role, in open-loop sorbic acid.
purposes : sorbic acid is the world's most widely food Fungicide, and inhibit microbial growth and reproduction role. Its toxic acid was only 1 / 4, replacing the acid trend.
in food industry mainly for cheese, pickled vegetables, dry fruits, juice, fruit syrup, beverages, crystallized, bread; Candies such as mildew, but also for the preservation of fish products.
sorbic acid as a preservative also used pharmaceutical industry, light industry cosmetics, tobacco leaves, as well as pesticide use.
In addition, the reagents are also used for the preparation, as for unsaturated acid resins, spices and rubber industry, the feed has also applied.
Notice:Each item can have many explanations from different angels. If you want grasp the item comprehensively,please see below "more details data".
|More Detailed Data:
1) 2,4-Hexadienoic acid, (E,E)-;Sorbic acid;2,4-Hexadienoic acid;Penta-1,3-diene-1-carbo-xylic acid;2-Propenylacrylic acid
2) sorbic acid;2,4-hexadienoic acid
3) 1,3-Pentadiene-1-carboxylic acid;Hexa-2,4-dienoic acid;2,4-Hexadienoic acid;Sorbic acid
4) sorbic acid
5) sorbic acid
6) sorbic acid
7) (E,E)-2,4-hexadienoic acid, potassium salt;potassium salt, (e,e)-sorbic acid;potassium salt, (e,e)-4-hexadienoic acid;potassium (e,e)-2,4-hexadienoate;potassium sorbate;sorbistat potassium
8) 2,4-hexadienoic acid, calcium salt;calcium salt, (e,e)-4-hexadienoic acid;calcium sorbate;sorbic acid, calcium salt;calcium dihexa-2,4-dienoate
9) 2,4-Hexadienoic acid potassium salt;Potassium sorbate
10) 2,4-Hexadienoic acid potassium salt;Sorbic acid potassium salt;Potassium sorbate
||Some description was translated by software and the data is only as a reference.